Universal Studios Orlando unveils reopening plans in video
After announcing late last month they had crafted a plan for a phased reopening of the park this month, Universal Studios Orlando has released a new video welcoming guests back to the park and revealing the guidelines for customers and employees to return. The video can be viewed in the player below!
RELATED: Universal Orlando Planning Phased Reopening In June
The video details a number of new safety procedures for guests and employees as the park is set to re-open this Friday, some of which includes:
- They will provide a free, disposable mask for guests if they do not bring their own.
- Social distancing in queue lines, merchandise stores, food outlets, and more.
- Keeping a safe attendance maximum that Universal will manage.
- Reduce and/or eliminate mist elements from attractions.
- Implementation of virtual lines.
- Eliminating single rider lines.
- Elimination of post show meet and greets.
- Restaurant menus will have single use menus (paper). Once the guest is done with the menu, they will be disposed.
- Touchless ordering of food and contactless payments will be encouraged. (Minimization of cash use.)
- Temperature checks and face coverings required for team members.
- Ambassadors scattered throughout the park to help encourage sanitization, hand washing, and social distancing measures.
The team of employees will also meet guests outside the park and be checking their temperatures to ensure they are at a healthy level before they are allowed entry into the park. The employees themselves will also be temperature checked and are undergoing extensive training for the new procedures.
RELATED: Walt Disney World Reveals Plans For Reopening Parks
While the Orlando park is currently slated to reopen on Friday, Universal Studios Hollywood currently remain closed with reported plans to reopen sometime between mid-June and July.
ComingSoon.net recommends all readers comply with CDC guidelines and remain as isolated as possible during this urgent time.
comments powered by Disqus.
Source : Comingsoon