Our editors have been hard at work sifting through the Cyber Monday deals at all the major online retailers in order to curate a list of those that offer the best value. We’ll be updating our recommendations as new deals surface, so bookmark this page and check back regularly.
Best Black Friday / Cyber Monday shopping tips
- Deals can expire before their slated end time if quantities run out, so don’t wait too long if something appeals to you.
- To qualify for Amazon’s Prime deals, you can sign up for a 30-day Prime membership if you haven’t already done so in the past.
- Newegg has a new policy for Black Friday 2020: Select items qualify for an automatic refund if the price drops further between now and the end of the month.
- Some retailers offer free 2-day shipping through ShopRunner, which many credit cards offer as a free perk. You can also sign up for a 1-year trial through PayPal.
- Using PayPal for online purchases? Sign up for the company’s free return program, which foots the bill for return shipping on up to 12 purchases.
TVs, soundbars, and media streamers
See our complete list of the best Cyber Monday deals on TVs, soundbars, media streamers, and more.
- Hisense 43-inch H65 Series 4K TV , $239.99 on Walmart (52% off)
- LG 55-inch NanoCell 81 Series 4K TV , $499.99 at Target (29% off)
- LG 55-inch BX OLED 4K TV , $1196.99 on Amazon (25% off)
- Samsung 75-inch Q70T 4K TV , $1497.99 on Amazon (32% off)
- Sony 55-inch X750H 4K TV , $519.99 on Amazon (35% off)
- Vizio 55-inch Class OLED 4K TV , $899.99 at Best Buy (31% off)
- Samsung HW-Q70T 3.1.2-channel soundbar with Dolby Atmos and DTS:X , $397.99 on Amazon (43% off)
- Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K , $29.99 on Amazon (40% off)
- JBL Tune 120TWS Truly Wireless Earphones , $39.95 on Amazon (60% off)
- JBL Charge 4 Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker , $119.95 on Amazon (33% off)
See our complete list of the best Cyber Monday deals on iPads, AirPods, Watches, MacBooks, and more.
- AirPods with Wireless Charging Case, $140 on Amazon ($49 off)
- Apple Watch Series 3 $120 on Amazon ($79 off)
- iPad mini 5, 256GB $480 on Amazon ($69 off)
- M1 MacBook Pro at B&H Photo $1,199 at B&H Photo ($100 off)
- Beats Powerbeats Pro in Moss or Yellow $160 on Amazon ($90 off)
See our complete list of the best Cyber Monday deals on laptops.
- LG Ultra PC : $1,296.99 from Amazon (24% off)
- Dell XPS 13 Laptop : $899.99 from Dell (22% off)
- Alienware m15 R3 Gaming Laptop : $1,599.99 from Dell (30% off)
- Surface Pro 7 (Black Core i5/8GB RAM/256GB SSD)+ Pro Type Cover bundle, $899.98 from Microsoft (34% off)
- Acer Swift 3 SF314-55, $599 from Microsoft (40% off)
- HP Pavilion 15.6-inch gaming laptop : $449.99 from Best Buy (35% off)
- Gateway 14.1-inch Ultra Slim Notebook : $449 from Walmart (36% off)
PC components, monitors, and networking gear
See our complete list of the best Cyber Monday deals on PC components, monitors, networking gear, and more.
- Lepa Chopper Advance 120mm LED Fan (Green), $0 on Newegg (FREE)
(Must file $10 mail-in rebate by 12/30/2020.)
- Intel Core i9-9700K, $200 from Micro Center ($100 off)
(In-store deal only)
- Intel Core i9-9900K + Crysis Remastered, $320 on Newegg ($80 off)
- Samsung 970 EVO 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD , $60 on Amazon, B&H, and Newegg (40% off)
- SK Hynix S31 500GB 2.5” SATA SSD , $46 on Amazon (20% off)
- WD Red Pro 6TB 7200 RPM HDD , $165 on Newegg (25% off)
- Corsair H100i RGB 240mm AIO, $100 at Best Buy (38% off)
- Microsoft Xbox Series X controller, $40 at Microsoft Store (33% off)
- Monoprice 35” Curved Ultrawide 1440p 100Hz VA FreeSync , $300 at Monoprice (25% off)
- TP-Link Archer AX20 Wi-Fi 6 Router, $100 on Amazon (23% off)
- Control Ultimate Edition, $16 on Newegg (50% off)
(Use code 23BKFCYMB2A at check out)
See our complete list of the best Cyber Monday deals on smart lights, security cams, and other smart home gear.
- C by GE A19 Tunable White Smart LED Bulbs 2-Pack , $18.35 on Amazon (48% off)
- Eufy Smart Switch , $17.99 on Amazon (40% off after coupon)
- Arlo Pro 3 Spotlight Camera 3-Camera Security System , $399.99 on Amazon (38% off)
- Kasa Spot Wireless Security Camera System , $129.99 on Amazon (28% off)
- Ring Alarm 8-piece kit (2nd gen) , $149.99 on Amazon (40% off)
- Ring Video Doorbell (2020 version) , $69.99 on Amazon (30% off)
- Ecovacs Deebot 711S Robot Vacuum, $169 at Walmart (69% off)
- Shark IQ Robot Vacuum R100 , $199 at Walmart (49% off)
- iRobot Roomba 675 , $179 on Amazon (36% off)
- Blueair Classic 280i Air Purifier , $322.49 on Amazon (25% off)
- LastPass 1-year subscription, $22 on Lastpass (39% off)
- Microsoft Xbox Live Gold – 12 months, $48 on Newegg
- Microsoft Xbox Game Pass Ultimate – 3 months, $20 at Target (56% off)
(Max 3 per account. Redeem with recurring billing set to OFF to get 1 free month by agreeing to recurring billing.)
- Nintendo Switch Online, 12-month subscription, $20 on Target (33% off)
- NordVPN 2-year subscription
(Use code BFSAVE40)
, $53 on Stacksocial (46% off)
- The Old Reader
(Use code THANKS at check out)
, $10 on theoldreader.com (60% off)
- Plex Pass (Lifetime membership)
(Use code SURVIVETHESEASON)
, $90 on Plex.tv (25% off)
- Sam’s Club 1-year membership
(Use code SCSAVE20)
+ Free Rotisserie Chicken & Cupcakes, $23 on Stacksocial (51%)
Android phones and Fitbits
See our complete list of the best Cyber Monday deals on Android phones, smartwatches, and Fitbits.
- $500 – Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite ($150 off)
- $750 – Samsung Galaxy Note 20 ($250 off)
- $649 – Pixel 5 ($50 off)
- $599 – OnePlus 8, 12GB/256GB ($200 off)
- $280 – Fitbit Sense ($50 off)
- $70 – Fitbit Inspire 2 ($30 off)
Cables, chargers, power banks
See our complete list of the best Cyber Monday deals on power banks, power stations, wireless chargers and cables.
- RAVPower 10000mAh power bank, $15 on Amazon (50% off with coupon)
- Rockpals 250-Watt Portable Generator, $160 on Amazon ($30 off with coupon)
- RATEL wireless charging pad, $9 on Amazon ($11 off)
- Cabepow 6-foot iPhone charger cable 2-pack, $13 on Amazon ($7 off)
This story, “Best Cyber Monday tech deals at Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy, Newegg, and more” was originally published by PCWorld
Source : Macworld