The ICRC Regional Delegation in Pretoria is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the following vacancy:
Minimum required qualification & experience:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in HR, Business Administration or Organization Development.
Specialized training in Change Management is a must and training in Project cycle management would be an asset.
10 -12 years overall professional experience with 3-8 years of progressive leadership experience in HR positions.
International experience as an HR Manager or HR Executive, preferably in the humanitarian sector, would be a distinct asset.
Very good command of the English language.
Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to create and maintain partnerships at all levels of the delegation, both with staff and managers;
Strong analytical, decision making and organizational skills and ability to handle multiple priorities in an autonomous manner.
- Understands the Regional and the Delegation HR strategy and oversee its implementation within the Delegation.
- Accountable for the delivery of HR services in a Regional Delegation.
- Validates and ensures HR processes and policies are delivered consistently and in line with all relevant guidelines.
- Advises and guides Line Managers in the execution of core people management responsibilities.
- Supervises HR Teams in the execution of daily HR activities and provides necessary guidance and advice.
- Implements ad-hoc HR projects and initiatives from HR.
We offer interesting, rewarding work in a humanitarian and international environment.
Please submit your application (letter of motivation, CV, copies of certificates/diploma) to the ICRC, 202 East Avenue, Arcadia, or e-mail: email@example.com
Only applications with all the required documentation will be considered.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The last date for receiving applications is 02 February 2020.
Start date: As soon as possible
Source : Icrc