Follow with our live blog on the Sky Sports website and app
Last Updated: 24/01/20 3:28pm
Team news and stats ahead of Man City vs Fulham in the FA Cup fourth round on Sunday (kick-off 1pm).
Manchester City have close to a full-strength squad available for their FA Cup clash with Fulham at the Etihad Stadium.
Winger Leroy Sane is now their only major absentee with the knee injury that has kept him out for most of the season.
Defender Aymeric Laporte returned to action after almost five months out with a 78-minute run-out at Sheffield United in midweek.
Claudio Bravo, who has started all domestic cup matches so far this season, is likely to play in goal.
Fulham will still be without Aleksandar Mitrovic, Aboubakar Kamara, Neeskens Kebano and Anthony Knockaert for the fourth-round tie.
But head coach Scott Parker said after the goalless midweek draw at Charlton that there is a slim chance all four could be fit for next week’s home game against Huddersfield.
Mitrovic (ankle) has missed the last two matches, fellow striker Kamara has played no part since New Year’s Day and winger Kabano last featured on Boxing Day.
Winger Knockaert missed out against Charlton due to a knock, while Harrison Reed is still working his way back from a calf injury.
- Manchester City and Fulham haven’t faced in the FA Cup since January 1914, a gap of 106 years.
- Fulham have lost their last eight matches against Man City in all competitions, most recently a 2-0 defeat in the Premier League in March 2019.
- Man City have won their last seven FA Cup matches, scoring 30 goals and conceding just four since a 1-0 defeat to Wigan in February 2018.
- Fulham, who eliminated Aston Villa in the third round, haven’t knocked out two top-flight sides in the same FA Cup season since 2002-03, when they beat Birmingham and Charlton.
- In domestic cup competitions against lower-league opposition, Man City’s Phil Foden has been directly involved in nine goals in eight appearances (6 goals, 3 assists).
Super 6: Magic of the Cup?
FREE TO PLAY: Do not miss your chance to land the Super 6 jackpot for the sixth time this season in Saturday’s FA Cup round.
Source : Sky Sports