Every day, Macworld brings you the essential daily news and other info about all things Apple. But staying on top of that torrent of information can be a constant challenge. One solution: the Macworld digital magazine.
In the March issue
In the March issue of Macworld we look at Apple’s forthcoming A14 chip and the future of the iPhone. See our iOS 14 wishlist: 10 ways that Apple can take the iPhone to the next level.
Also in this month’s issue:
• MacUser: It’s time for new hardware at the center of Apple’s home strategy
• MacUser Reviews: Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020, Samsung CJ791 QLED display
• iOS Central: iPad at 10: Why apps made the iPad a success, plus the best iOS games of the year
• iOS Central Reviews: FotoMagico for iPad, Documents 7
• Working Mac: How to use iCloud aliases to send and receive email, plus how iCloud Drive works with multiple users on a single Mac
• Playlist: AirPods vs. AirPods Pro vs. Powerbeats Pro: Which wireless earbuds are best for you?
• Mac 911: How to switch from iCloud Photos to just plain Photos; how to keep your internet radio favorites playing in the Music app in macOS Catalina
Read your issues on Mac or PC
You can read any issues as part of your subscription through a browser on Mac or PC. Simply go to this link. Click on the icon in the upper right (a box with an arrow in it). Existing app users should click on ‘Already have an account?’ below the sign up form and then log in there with your Macworld digital magazine app credentials. From there you will have access to all issues that are part of your subscription.
Check out the responsive view on our platform. While in the issue, swipe to an article page (for example, MacUser) tap the screen to reveal the app menu, go to the bottom menu and tap the text icon (bottom right). To go back to PDF view, tap the PDF icon in the same location.
You’ll need your email and subscription password to access your issues on the new platform. If you haven’t created a password for your subscription, follow the steps below.
To set up your account with a password for the Digital Edition of Macworld:
- While connected to wi-fi, go to the Macworld app on your device. Tap the ‘Account’ icon in the bottom right. upper left menu > My Account.
- If you’re a Print or Digital Subscriber:
- Tap the ‘Sign In’ option.
- Tap the ‘Sign Up’ button.
- Enter your email address and create a password. Keep your password somewhere safe.
- Tap the ‘Continue’ button.
- Go to ‘Library’ tab.
- If you’ve subscribed from within the app (in-app purchase):
- Tap ‘Restore Purchases’.
- Tap ‘Restore’.
- Go to the ‘Library’ tab.
- Download your prior pruchases
From a desktop, go to macworld.com/customer_service to create a password for your subscription. (If you read the Replica edition through Zinio, your process will not change.)
Should you need assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be happy to help you.
Please update to the latest version of our app in the App Store.
How to subscribe
Sign up for our digital magazine. Existing subscribers can log in to access to their issues.
Our magazine can also be found through a variety of other digital newsstands such as Apple News+, Google Play, Kindle and Nook.
Source : Macworld